Quick no-knead baguette
Share this article:
1. Add the Saf-instant® yeast to a small amount of warm water (35°C max.) and mix well.
2. Mix the flour and salt together in a mixing bowl. Add the Saf-instant® yeast and water mixture, continue to mix until you obtain a ball of dough of even consistency.
3. Place the dough on a board or in a mixing bowl, after having dusted it well with flour.
4.Cover with a tea towel and leave to rest for 1½ hours at room temperature, or in a warm oven (no more than 30°C). The dough should double in size.
5. Preheat the oven to 230°C (thermostat 8).
6. On a floured work surface, shape your baguette then place it on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Score the top of the baguette with the point of a knife.
7. Bake in a hot oven for 25 to 30 minutes 230°C (thermostat 8).