Zebra sandwich loaf
Zebra sandwich loaf is a colourful and soft take on the classic sandwich loaf. It can therefore be offered on snack menus or used as a substitute for a traditional sandwich loaf. For example, you could offer a sandwich loaf in personalised colours for a wedding or in the colours of a flag to celebrate a national holiday.
- Kneading: 3 min at slow speed then 6 min at fast speed.
- Cut the dough in half then mix one half with cocoa, water and fat.
- Dough temperature: 26°C.
- First proving : 0 min.
- Division: Divide each dough into pieces weighing 360g, or adjust depending on the moulds used. Roll out a piece of each type of dough, lay one on top of the other and roll. Cut the rolled dough in half lengthwise and plait. Place in the mould.
- Final proving: 90 min at 32°C.
- Baking: 35 min/220°C with closed mould.